Friday, May 9, 2008

Final Goodbye

This class was truly a 21st century experience. This class challenged me not only in the arena of writing, but also the arena of technology. I was forced to integrate the two, and this has made me a better writer for the modern day. Though I was never a fan of blogs (something about posting your feelings on the internet for the world to see), I really enjoy the fact that my collection of writing for this class is all in one place and easily accessible. As I put together this final portfolio, I enjoyed rereading the writings that I have done because they brought me to that exact moment in time during which I wrote those entries. There is something about the honesty and purity in which blogs are written that make reading them a more personal and enjoyable experience. Thanks for a great semester, and enjoy! - Puja


Two analyses of photographs
Still Running
Civilian War

Two creative pieces
Childhood Memories
Why War?

Two letters
Tainted Hands
Letter Home

Group effort
Black Water Bridge

Pushing the limits of blogging
Destruction of Humanity - Child Soldiers
Stripping Away Materialism

A post of my own creation
The Sound of War

No comments: